Saturday, March 6, 2010

Safety First

Before you indulge in any new adventure you MUST understand the dangers so you "don't get dead."

You probably have heard of someone who has gotten in an accident from a motorcycle and hence riding a motorcycle is dangerous. Yeah so is eating McDonald's everyday.... right? If you beg to differ what the movie" Super Size Me." But getting back to motorcycling is would be common sense that it is dangerous because one, you on have two wheels and secondly you don't have airbags, crumple zones and other features. But you do have your brain and that is the best safety device I can think of in the world. So you want the best safety feature then go get it. I am.

So I discovered Rider Education of New Jersey, Inc. Here I will learn from the safest of riders how the proper way to rider so I don't get dead. But here's where I believe the system goes wrong. I was saying in my first post about getting practice before I go for my road test. they said go practice..... Ok well I don't know anyone with a bike to practice with and most people usually tell you the wrong thing but you don't know any better. So that why i decided to attend a safety class and learn the right way and getting the best safety device, my brain.

I do have to add the benefit for going through a weekend of training. I don't have to sit through a DMV(now known as MVC) road test because after going though this course you're exempt and you are ready to go get your license. YAY! Hope I pass....

Next step will be safety apparel for riding.... Yay shopping...


Cost to date: Permit: $5
Show: ticket=$13(disc)+travel =$47 + dirty water dogs and soda= $6 total = $66 >:0
Training: $250 this one hurt but probably most important so many well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment